- Messe Frankfurt (Shanghai) Co Ltd
- Circulation Industry Promotion Center (CIPC)
Background info of organisers
Messe Frankfurt is one of the world’s leading trade show organisers responsible for world famous technology and production trade shows including IFFA, the leading international trade fair for processing, packaging and sales in the meat industry, held every three years in Frankfurt, Germany. With the involvement at Meat Expo China, Messe Frankfurt expands its event profile in China, and is expected to strengthen the fair’s internationality by its extensive global network in the meat industry.
CIPC is a direct subsidiary under the Ministry of Commerce of China. It launched Meat Expo China in Harbin in 2002 to streamline the circulation industry development, facilitate domestic demand expansion and moderate consumption structure adjustment in the country. Growing steadily over the years, the show attracted 84 exhibitors and 6,000 buyers to its 2014 edition.
- China Animal Agriculture Association
- China Society of Inspection and Quarantine
- Conference & Exhibition Centre of Hunan Provincial Department of Commerce